- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Reductive Reasoning (Part 4)
- Biblical Inerrancy vs. Biblical Infallibility
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- What is Biblical Infallibility?
- The History of Inerrancy
The BitterSweet Category
Monthly Archives: September 2011
This is not my comments, but someone else’s. I tried to repost, but it wouldn’t allow me too. So I just Copied and Pasted. This is my investigation into whether or not they actually prove Jesus’ historicity. Here’s his list: … Continue reading
After my last post about the Christian vs. Atheist debate, it got me thinking. I have read several atheist blogs and Youtube videos and I have noticed several common traits. Almost all the atheist blogs, use the argument of science … Continue reading
Dr.William Lane Craig vs. Dr. Peter Atkins. I did not watch the whole debate, but this part really caught my attention. Because the Christian Dr. Craig, does make some very valid points.