- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- Bible Difficulties and Contradictions
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- The History of Inerrancy
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
The BitterSweet Category
Monthly Archives: April 2012
When we say that the Bible is the Word of God, does that imply that it is completely accurate, or does it contain insignificant inaccuracies in details of history and science? By: Dr John Bechtle Some theologians teach that the Bible is inspired and authoritative, … Continue reading
I have two new pages with the Best Collection of Apologetic-Christian resources and the Best Collection of Atheist & Skeptics resources I could find. Check it out. These are just some of the tools, websites, and blogs I use. Hope you enjoy!!!
Contradiction #6 Well this is not much of a scriptural contradiction; it’s more of a logical contradiction. When going through the Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, I noticed that they are all written in third person. That was interesting, … Continue reading
What is the difference between “possible” and “reasonable”? Why does it matter? How can mastery of this distinction help us to think clearly before we begin to examine the case for the Christian Worldview? When dealing with the reasonable & the possible, … Continue reading
So there I was on Wednesday afternoon, on my way driving to church. I am listening to a christian rap song, cause that’s what I like, when halfway through the song, I realized the Song was about Textual Criticism. He talked about … Continue reading