I thought this would be a great time to do a Milestone Post, considering I have just passed 20,000 views, and just published over 100 blog posts and have gathered a following of just over 100 followers, and over 1,500 comments.
Top Five Most View Post
- The Atheist Challenge – 1,620 Views
- Where did people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain Find his Wife? – 516 Views
- Who is the Best Christian apologist? – 470 Views
- What kind of Morality is that? Is God Evil? – 405 Views
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD person? – 403 Views
The Post that took me the longest to Put together
The History of Inerrancy - It took me nearly three weeks to put this post together. It is hands down my most extensively researched post, and probably my longest with over 3,000 words. It was in this post, that I researched the history of the doctrine of inerrancy of how the early church fathers viewed it and how it has evolved over the centuries.
The Post that truly changed the direction of my Blog
Facing the Truth - It was in this post that I had to face my bittersweet truth, that even though I considered myself a Christian. I was only a Christian in name only, not in belief. It was in this post that I confessed that I could no longer honestly call myself a bible believing Christian.