- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Reductive Reasoning (Part 4)
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Biblical Inerrancy vs. Biblical Infallibility
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
- The Atheist Challenge
The BitterSweet Category
Category Archives: attributes of God
It was only after reading a book review on the Finding Truth blog about this book did I decide to buy this book on amazon. And I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed reading. It … Continue reading
I actually stole this idea from TheoricalBS on YouTube. (Disclaimer: So I do not claim Originality or Original Thought) However, when I decided to talk to my wife and pastor on the things I found wrong with Christianity this is … Continue reading
This is more of the philosophical question of the existence of God and could a perfect God actually exist? To many the conceived mindset or the idea of a perfect God presents us with a philosophical quandary in the ontological and … Continue reading
On several occasion I usually get some version of the two following Question and all these questions are really not about the existence of (any generic) God, but Why I don’t ultimately believe in the Christian God.: What is the … Continue reading
How could an infinite God take on limitations? Could God still be infinite if he is limited? Well before we tackle this question, let’s define the topic as according to some traditional apologetics. “The infinite nature of God simply means … Continue reading