- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Reductive Reasoning (Part 4)
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Biblical Inerrancy vs. Biblical Infallibility
- Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
- The Atheist Challenge
The BitterSweet Category
Category Archives: fallacious reasoning
“The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without evidence.” -Thomas H. Huxley ******** “What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens ******** “It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, … Continue reading
Reblogged from Thinking out loud: Read more… 5 more words
The Matter of Doubt Podcast kindly did a podcast interview on me. This podcast is a lot more personal in nature than I have been on my blog so check it out. Disclaimer: Please forgive my annoying laugh, I was … Continue reading
Introduction to Reasoning TABLE of CONTENTS for Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism Part 1.- Introduction to Reasoning and Fallacious Reasoning Part 2.- Circular Reasoning Part 3.- Analogical Reasoning Part 4.- Reductive Reasoning Part 5.- Abductive Reasoning Part 6.- Inductive … Continue reading
The Scripture at the heart of this debate is 2 Timothy 3:16-17: “16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant [man] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” … Continue reading