- May 2013 (6)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Book Review: God is Not Great, How Religion Poisons Everything By Christopher Hitchens
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Reductive Reasoning (Part 4)
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Circular Reasoning (Part 2)
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: begging the question
I am an atheist because I have never seen any real evidence of any gods of any kind. Even as a child it bothered me that god did not act in obvious and public ways as depicted in the Bible. … Continue reading
For me personally and emotionally my-deconversion process would not have been so emotionally difficult had I not loved being a Christian. However the truth is I never hated my Christian experience or the Christian lifestyle. I actually thoroughly enjoyed it. I enjoyed being a … Continue reading
Go to Main Menu or Start at the Introductory Page Circular Reasoning To most circular reasoning is more of a logical fallacy than a valid argument. This is assumed so because circular reasoning resembles that of the Begging the Question Fallacy. The … Continue reading