- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Top Christian Apologist
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- The History of Inerrancy
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
- What is Biblical Infallibility?
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: Christianity
A while back I did a post on God being Infinite and the many contradictory problems with calling God infinite. And when doing that post, in the comments section the post turned to issue of God being Eternal. So I … Continue reading
These words of Barry Goldwater ring so true. Because in my own dealings with the heart of Christianity any compromise in their own eyes is a compromise of their faith. And that just can’t happen. For many of them feel … Continue reading
When I first saw the initial picture of Jesus talking to Spiderman, Captain America and The Hulk, I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself. As to how silly this picture really makes the ideology of Jesus really look. Even though … Continue reading
Now I usually don’t like to put up sartirical videos, but this one has a level of truth to it. Comments by the Creator of the Video: This video contains some insane things I’ve heard. You can see how the … Continue reading
Personally, I am not an expert in Bible prophecy nor I am studied in this topic. So what I decided to do was put together a collection of failed biblical prophecy and general articles on failed biblical prophecy. Just a quick note for the reader; this is dealing specifically with predictions and prophecies … Continue reading
This is the last post in my Religion vs Science Series. Different Worldviews of Faith and Science I would definitely say that a christian/religious worldview contradicts that of a scientific world view. For in a religious worldview morality, faith, God, … Continue reading
For really where they contradict is in the thinking of evidence and faith and how it applies to daily worldviews. That you can live in a world where faith and religion don’t contradict, but you have to separate the domain … Continue reading
In my previous post I talked about how among the opinion of the general populace that even though many say that there is no contradiction among religion and science. The christian community is struggling in this area because nearly a … Continue reading
Now some of my counterparts might disagree with this post but I must confess at the core of traditional fundamental biblical Christianity it contradicts with science. We would be disillusioned to think that religion and science are not at war … Continue reading
A Similar (Touching) Story on an Atheist Minister leading the faithful: “Reading the Bible is what led me not to believe in God,” he said. I came across this article awhile back. It’s an old one, but one worth repeating. It really … Continue reading
It has been a year since I have come out to my wife and pastor, that I am no longer a christian. Really it has been an up and down emotional journey. I have to admit in the beginning of … Continue reading
1. Bart Ehrman Ehrman is a professor is a professor at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. He actually attended very conservative bible schools, Wheaton College and Moody Bible Institute. And then went on to receive his PH. D … Continue reading
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
So a while back one of the elders delivered a message at the church. And this was just a few weeks after I deconverted. In his message he talked about faith, doubt, belief, and unbelief. And in his message he … Continue reading