- May 2013 (6)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Book Review: God is Not Great, How Religion Poisons Everything By Christopher Hitchens
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Reductive Reasoning (Part 4)
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
- Biblical Inerrancy vs. Biblical Infallibility
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: Creationism
I know this topic is overlapping with Intelligent Design and creationism, but I’ll try to focus primarily on the topic at hand. A Perfect Creator???? And the attributes and character of a perfect creator? Question #1. Why would a Perfect … Continue reading
On several occasion I usually get some version of the two following Question and all these questions are really not about the existence of (any generic) God, but Why I don’t ultimately believe in the Christian God.: What is the … Continue reading
Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
One of the common struggles of a newly de-converted believer is his/her relationship with their believing spouse. So I asked Limey from the Confessions of a Y.E.C. Blog to give a little of his background, experiences, and advise for one … Continue reading
So in dealing with Creationism and Intelligent Design, I couldn’t help but notice that if God is perfect shouldn’t he be called the Perfect Designer. And that creationism should be referred to as Perfect Design, not Intelligent Design. However in … Continue reading