- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Reductive Reasoning (Part 4)
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- The Atheist Challenge
- Biblical Inerrancy vs. Biblical Infallibility
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
- An Atheist Christian Marriage
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: evidence of Jesus
“The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without evidence.” -Thomas H. Huxley ******** “What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens ******** “It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, … Continue reading
I remember seeing this a while back, and what struck me about it was not the mocking overtone of the comment. But that the only thing that I could disagree with as being wrong, was the zombie part. The other question that … Continue reading
What would a Historical/Scientific Approach to the Bible & Jesus Possibly Look Like…It asserts that we start by treating the bible as a normal ancient historical text. (Instead as the inspired Word of God.) I saw this on a random blog, and … Continue reading