- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Deductive Reasoning (Part 7)
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Biblical Inerrancy vs. Biblical Infallibility
- Live everyday like you are Dying
- Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
- Understanding the Atheist Unbelief
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: God Test
A Miracle by definition is the suspension of the laws of nature and physics. It by so, that when nature or physical law cannot explain something, that is when something is deemed a miracle. To the skeptic & atheist they don’t believe in miracles; and the religious believer does. So … Continue reading
I know this topic is overlapping with Intelligent Design and creationism, but I’ll try to focus primarily on the topic at hand. A Perfect Creator???? And the attributes and character of a perfect creator? Question #1. Why would a Perfect … Continue reading
How could an infinite God take on limitations? Could God still be infinite if he is limited? Well before we tackle this question, let’s define the topic as according to some traditional apologetics. “The infinite nature of God simply means … Continue reading
What is God? What is he made of? This is an important question to some, because in many cases the attributes of God are described, but God himself is not defined. If “God” is immaterial, intangible, and invisible, how is … Continue reading