- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Biblical Inerrancy vs. Biblical Infallibility
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Deductive Reasoning (Part 7)
- Live everyday like you are Dying
- Understanding the Atheist Unbelief
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: Musings
“The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without evidence.” -Thomas H. Huxley ******** “What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens ******** “It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, … Continue reading
Go to Main Menu, Bonus topic for my series: Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism Scriptural Reasoning (SR) is a growing academic field of study, because it is a relatively young philosophical field of thought. In some academic circular it is … Continue reading
The last day I blog I do think about the last day I ever blog again the BitterSweet End. And I know that this would be a very bittersweet day, because even though I really enjoy the outlet of having … Continue reading