- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Biblical Inerrancy vs. Biblical Infallibility
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Deductive Reasoning (Part 7)
- Understanding the Atheist Unbelief
- Live everyday like you are Dying
- Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: quote
Do whatever you WANT to do. Do whatever you NEED to do. Do whatever you HAVE to do. -But make sure you do all three.
I am an atheist because I have never seen any real evidence of any gods of any kind. Even as a child it bothered me that god did not act in obvious and public ways as depicted in the Bible. … Continue reading
Go to Main Menu, Bonus topic for my series: Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism Scriptural Reasoning (SR) is a growing academic field of study, because it is a relatively young philosophical field of thought. In some academic circular it is … Continue reading
The bible says we should judge a tree by the fruit that it bears, so for the sake of being biblically sound we will hold the biblical God to that same standard. To determine if the God of the Bible … Continue reading
Arkentan a frequent visitor to this blog left this comment on my book review post of C.S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity. At first I was going to leave just a short reply, but I decided to turn it into a post, … Continue reading
So I saw a post on the blog, Is there a God titled, why does it have to be a war? And my initial reaction to this post was one of agreement that it doesn’t have to be a war … Continue reading