- June 2013 (6)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- My post on Evolution
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- An Atheist Christian Marriage
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- An infinite God and his limitations
- Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: truth
Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
One of the common struggles of a newly de-converted believer is his/her relationship with their believing spouse. So I asked Limey from the Confessions of a Y.E.C. Blog to give a little of his background, experiences, and advise for one … Continue reading
I thought this would be a great time to do a Milestone Post, considering I have just passed 20,000 views, and just published over 100 blog posts and have gathered a following of just over 100 followers, and over 1,500 … Continue reading
Go to Main Menu or Start at the Introductory Page Inductive Reasoning Inductive reasoning is a form of inference argumentation that uses analogies, examples, observations, and experiences to form conclusive propositions. It is used mostly to explain properties and relations to … Continue reading
I am always pondering and dwelling on what is truth, and the search for the truth. Being a Christian, the truth is our Bible. Truth is the word of God…..But what makes that truth. Being a believer for the last … Continue reading