- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Top Christian Apologist
- Christian (Apologetic) Sources
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- Top Atheist and Skeptic Scholars
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- What is Biblical Infallibility?
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: William Lane Craig
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
Go to Main Menu or Start at the Introductory Page Deductive Reasoning Deductive Reasoning is a subdivision of logic and critical thinking and a form of reasoning in which a conclusion follows logically from the stated premises or proposition. Deduction is also a … Continue reading
The Atheist Challenge: 10 Questions for Atheists In this episode of A Matter of Doubt guest Andy joins us as we respond to a listener’s challenge. The author of The Bittersweet End Christian blog sent us an email suggesting we take his Atheist Challenge, … Continue reading
Bible Difficulty #8 “Biblical inerrancy is not a doctrine that can be proven by an a posteriori deductive argument. It is a position that is accepted a priori, on faith, and not by reason. The many Biblical and historical references that support inerrancy are completely valid … Continue reading
The Scripture at the heart of this debate is 2 Timothy 3:16-17: “16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant [man] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” … Continue reading
I guess the greater question is when talking about biblical inerrancy; —first & foremost what exactly is inerrancy? Well, when you have discussions, on inerrancy it’s always good to start out by defining the term. But that’s actually where the … Continue reading
How can we overcome the dark thoughts and feelings threatening to overwhelm our trust? This is a three part series on dealing with doubt (part 1, part 2, part 3). This is a post I found on the site CHRISTIAN DOUBT, but … Continue reading
I have two new pages with the Best Collection of Apologetic-Christian resources and the Best Collection of Atheist & Skeptics resources I could find. Check it out. These are just some of the tools, websites, and blogs I use. Hope you enjoy!!!
Dr.William Lane Craig vs. Dr. Peter Atkins. I did not watch the whole debate, but this part really caught my attention. Because the Christian Dr. Craig, does make some very valid points.