It has been nearly two years blogging for me. I have over 2500 comments, nearly 50,000 Views, over 150 followers and a new wealth of knowledge that has transformed my life. Considering this mild accomplishment in my two years period of blogging I thought I would do a milestone post of my personal favorite post that I have done. Highlighted and ordered based on popularity, views, and comments.
- What do I believe? -A response post to a family member asking ‘What do I believe now?‘ since I am no longer a christian.
- Why I am no longer a Christian? -The main reasons in detail of why I am no longer a christian.
- What is more important: A Well Thought Out Conclusion or Faith?
- Content and Deluded
- Church, Pastor, and Ministry -My heartfelt thoughts of when it came time for me to reason from my position as youth leader and let the pastor know.
- Faith Will Fail: My Letter to a Church Elder
- Guns Don’t Kill People, Gods Kill People
- Live Everyday Like you are Dying
- Can We All Just Get Along -The religious War of Words
- Free from Mental Oppression
Bonus Post: A Double-Sided Message