- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Top Christian Apologist
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Who is the Best Christian Apologist?
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
- Who is Bart Ehrman?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
The BitterSweet Category
Category Archives: atheist vs christian
God is the above and beyond everything; God is the unmovable mover; God is the first and the last, …..God is the Married Bachelor. God is the living contradiction. Too many times I have listened to people describe God as … Continue reading
A while back I did a post on God being Infinite and the many contradictory problems with calling God infinite. And when doing that post, in the comments section the post turned to issue of God being Eternal. So I … Continue reading
These words of Barry Goldwater ring so true. Because in my own dealings with the heart of Christianity any compromise in their own eyes is a compromise of their faith. And that just can’t happen. For many of them feel … Continue reading
In the early parts of the 1600’s there was a noblewoman by the name of Countess Elizabeth Bathory. She was a widow and came from the Bathory nobility family line in Hungary. What the Countess would do, is that … Continue reading
Now I usually don’t like to put up sartirical videos, but this one has a level of truth to it. Comments by the Creator of the Video: This video contains some insane things I’ve heard. You can see how the … Continue reading
In my previous post I talked about how among the opinion of the general populace that even though many say that there is no contradiction among religion and science. The christian community is struggling in this area because nearly a … Continue reading
Now some of my counterparts might disagree with this post but I must confess at the core of traditional fundamental biblical Christianity it contradicts with science. We would be disillusioned to think that religion and science are not at war … Continue reading
After doing my post series on the Anatomy of a Perfect God, I wanted to finish it off with one final question: Does the concept of God even make sense? Is the idea of a Perfect God illogical? The Philosophy … Continue reading
1. Bart Ehrman Ehrman is a professor is a professor at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. He actually attended very conservative bible schools, Wheaton College and Moody Bible Institute. And then went on to receive his PH. D … Continue reading
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
For those who are not familiar with the background of this video I wanted to highlight something very critical other than the typical ridicule and silliness of it. That Ray Comfort is using a banana (The atheist nightmare) as proof … Continue reading
This will probably be my one and only post on Evolution. Really I am doing this for myself, so that I have a post on Evolution so that I can have something on my blog I can reference to quickly. … Continue reading
So a while back one of the elders delivered a message at the church. And this was just a few weeks after I deconverted. In his message he talked about faith, doubt, belief, and unbelief. And in his message he … Continue reading
Originally posted on Finding Truth:
By now, everyone knows about the devastating tornado that tore through Moore, Oklahoma on Monday, May 20th. This morning, on NBC’s Today Show, I heard a touching story about a woman who was in labor…