- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Is the concept of a Perfect God Illogical?
- Is the Bible, God's Perfect Word?
- Who's the Liar: Jesus of Nazareth or John the Baptist?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
- Book Review: The Bible in Translation By Bruce M. Metzger
- Did Apostle John and Apostle Peter write their epistles?
The BitterSweet Category
Category Archives: character
The First part of this post can be found here. I didn’t understand why Zubin did not want a relationship with God. Who wouldn’t want a relationship with Jesus? Who wouldn’t want a deeper understanding of God? Who wouldn’t want … Continue reading
God is the above and beyond everything; God is the unmovable mover; God is the first and the last, …..God is the Married Bachelor. God is the living contradiction. Too many times I have listened to people describe God as … Continue reading
Okay I confess that this is a cheesy Blog title, but I needed something. I actually turned 30 about five months ago, back in July. I actually wanted to do an update post about my life back in July, but … Continue reading
A while back I did a post on God being Infinite and the many contradictory problems with calling God infinite. And when doing that post, in the comments section the post turned to issue of God being Eternal. So I … Continue reading
When I first saw the initial picture of Jesus talking to Spiderman, Captain America and The Hulk, I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself. As to how silly this picture really makes the ideology of Jesus really look. Even though … Continue reading
This is the last post in my Religion vs Science Series. Different Worldviews of Faith and Science I would definitely say that a christian/religious worldview contradicts that of a scientific world view. For in a religious worldview morality, faith, God, … Continue reading
After doing my post series on the Anatomy of a Perfect God, I wanted to finish it off with one final question: Does the concept of God even make sense? Is the idea of a Perfect God illogical? The Philosophy … Continue reading
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
Originally posted on Thinking out loud:
God Loves You So Much…
So I saw a post on the blog, Is there a God titled, why does it have to be a war? And my initial reaction to this post was one of agreement that it doesn’t have to be a war … Continue reading
How could an infinite God take on limitations? Could God still be infinite if he is limited? Well before we tackle this question, let’s define the topic as according to some traditional apologetics. “The infinite nature of God simply means … Continue reading