- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Top Christian Apologist
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
- Is Biblical Inerrancy, Biblical? Does Inspiration imply inerrancy?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Is the Bible, God's Perfect Word?
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Is the concept of a Perfect God Illogical?
The BitterSweet Category
Category Archives: evolution vs. creation
For really where they contradict is in the thinking of evidence and faith and how it applies to daily worldviews. That you can live in a world where faith and religion don’t contradict, but you have to separate the domain … Continue reading
In my previous post I talked about how among the opinion of the general populace that even though many say that there is no contradiction among religion and science. The christian community is struggling in this area because nearly a … Continue reading
Now some of my counterparts might disagree with this post but I must confess at the core of traditional fundamental biblical Christianity it contradicts with science. We would be disillusioned to think that religion and science are not at war … Continue reading
I am free from the mental oppression and mental bondage of Christianity. “I am free to think the things I think, free to appreciate the world around me for what it is, free to live my life now and not … Continue reading
1. Bart Ehrman Ehrman is a professor is a professor at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. He actually attended very conservative bible schools, Wheaton College and Moody Bible Institute. And then went on to receive his PH. D … Continue reading
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
For those who are not familiar with the background of this video I wanted to highlight something very critical other than the typical ridicule and silliness of it. That Ray Comfort is using a banana (The atheist nightmare) as proof … Continue reading
This will probably be my one and only post on Evolution. Really I am doing this for myself, so that I have a post on Evolution so that I can have something on my blog I can reference to quickly. … Continue reading
This Post is Part of Series of Post called Dissecting the Anatomy of God. Quick View: Table of Contents, I know this topic is overlapping with Intelligent Design and creationism, but I’ll try to focus primarily on the topic at hand. A … Continue reading
So I saw a post on the blog, Is there a God titled, why does it have to be a war? And my initial reaction to this post was one of agreement that it doesn’t have to be a war … Continue reading
Being in a Mixed marriage Christian-Atheist, the issues that come up, and overcoming the issues of dogma
One of the common struggles of a newly de-converted believer is his/her relationship with their believing spouse. So I asked Limey from the Confessions of a Y.E.C. Blog to give a little of his background, experiences, and advise for one … Continue reading
So in dealing with Creationism and Intelligent Design, I couldn’t help but notice that if God is perfect shouldn’t he be called the Perfect Designer. And that creationism should be referred to as Perfect Design, not Intelligent Design. However in … Continue reading
The Atheist Challenge: 10 Questions for Atheists In this episode of A Matter of Doubt guest Andy joins us as we respond to a listener’s challenge. The author of The Bittersweet End Christian blog sent us an email suggesting we take his Atheist Challenge, … Continue reading