- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Is the concept of a Perfect God Illogical?
- Is the Bible, God's Perfect Word?
- Who's the Liar: Jesus of Nazareth or John the Baptist?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
- Book Review: The Bible in Translation By Bruce M. Metzger
- Did Apostle John and Apostle Peter write their epistles?
The BitterSweet Category
Category Archives: fallacious reasoning
For really where they contradict is in the thinking of evidence and faith and how it applies to daily worldviews. That you can live in a world where faith and religion don’t contradict, but you have to separate the domain … Continue reading
I am free from the mental oppression and mental bondage of Christianity. “I am free to think the things I think, free to appreciate the world around me for what it is, free to live my life now and not … Continue reading
“The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without evidence.” –Thomas H. Huxley ******** “What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.” –Christopher Hitchens ******** “It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Thinking out loud:
God Loves You So Much…
The Matter of Doubt Podcast kindly did a podcast interview on me. This podcast is a lot more personal in nature than I have been on my blog so check it out. Disclaimer: Please forgive my annoying laugh, I was … Continue reading
Introduction to Reasoning TABLE of CONTENTS for Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism Part 1.- Introduction to Reasoning and Fallacious Reasoning Part 2.- Circular Reasoning Part 3.- Analogical Reasoning Part 4.- Reductive Reasoning Part 5.- Abductive Reasoning Part 6.- Inductive … Continue reading
The Scripture at the heart of this debate is 2 Timothy 3:16-17: “16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant [man] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” … Continue reading