- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Deductive Reasoning (Part 7)
- Is Biblical Inerrancy, Biblical? Does Inspiration imply inerrancy?
- What is God?
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
The BitterSweet Category
Category Archives: scientist
Originally posted on What comes to my mind…:
I thought this was a funny post picture, but so true at the same time. What comes to my mind… View original post
For really where they contradict is in the thinking of evidence and faith and how it applies to daily worldviews. That you can live in a world where faith and religion don’t contradict, but you have to separate the domain … Continue reading
In my previous post I talked about how among the opinion of the general populace that even though many say that there is no contradiction among religion and science. The christian community is struggling in this area because nearly a … Continue reading
1. Bart Ehrman Ehrman is a professor is a professor at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. He actually attended very conservative bible schools, Wheaton College and Moody Bible Institute. And then went on to receive his PH. D … Continue reading
Does Prayer Work? That is the Scientific question. There have been many studies over the last 65 years as pertaining to the effectiveness and verifiability of the assured applicability of prayer. The majority of the studies have taken place under … Continue reading
“The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without evidence.” –Thomas H. Huxley ******** “What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.” –Christopher Hitchens ******** “It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, … Continue reading
So in dealing with Creationism and Intelligent Design, I couldn’t help but notice that if God is perfect shouldn’t he be called the Perfect Designer. And that creationism should be referred to as Perfect Design, not Intelligent Design. However in … Continue reading
So in all fairness to Matt of the Well Spent Journey Blog who took my Theist Challenge. I took his 12 Questions to ask an Atheist. In addition he does have a very interesting summary post, on the different answers … Continue reading