Having finished my series with a high level overview of how reason applies to faith, religion, and atheism. I’ve decided to put it in a menu format for ease of structure and use.
The purpose of this series was because in my de-conversion quest to rationalize FAITH with REASON I realized I knew very little of reasoning and the different forms of reasoning. So in my mind; how am I to harmonize faith and reason in my search for reasonable faith, if I didn’t have an adequate understanding of reason and reasonable thought. I knew that there were different forms of reasoning like deductive and inductive, but I didn’t know the difference between them or the other types of reasoning. Thus I needed an introductory crash course into reasoning, but with a theological twist as it applies to faith, religion, and atheism.
Reasoning With Faith, Religion, and Atheism -The Series
2. What is Circular Reasoning?
3. What is Analogical Reasoning?
4. What is Reductive Reasoning?
5. What is Abductive Reasoning?
6. What is Inductive Reasoning?
7. What is Deductive Reasoning?
8. What is the Difference Between Inductive and Deductive Reasoning?
9. The Final Thought of Reason
*Bonus Topic: Scriptural Reasoning