- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Is the Bible, God's Perfect Word?
- The History of Inerrancy
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Reductive Reasoning (Part 4)
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
- The Argument for and Against A Perfect Creator
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: christian apologetics
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
This is one the most highly regarded apologetic books in history. It is claimed to have turned atheist to Christians, and non-believers to believers. Considering the reputation of the book, it was a must read. C.S. Lewis has a literary … Continue reading
Originally posted on Triangulations:
Let’s start with a Bible quote and my coined definition: …Always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; —…
How could an infinite God take on limitations? Could God still be infinite if he is limited? Well before we tackle this question, let’s define the topic as according to some traditional apologetics. “The infinite nature of God simply means … Continue reading
I thought this would be a great time to do a Milestone Post, considering I have just passed 20,000 views, and just published over 100 blog posts and have gathered a following of just over 100 followers, and over 1,500 … Continue reading
So in this endeavor of questioning my faith. I’ve spent a significant amount of time going to apologetic websites and blogs. MVWcreative is a blog that did a short explanation on the seven forms of Apologetics. (Now just as a reminder, his … Continue reading
I have two new pages with the Best Collection of Apologetic-Christian resources and the Best Collection of Atheist & Skeptics resources I could find. Check it out. These are just some of the tools, websites, and blogs I use. Hope you enjoy!!!