- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Deductive Reasoning (Part 7)
- Is Biblical Inerrancy, Biblical? Does Inspiration imply inerrancy?
- What is God?
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: CNN
It was a weekday, and I had just got off work. I had got into my car to drive home, And I had made the turn out of the parking lot passing the Steak n Shake to my left. Then … Continue reading
A Similar (Touching) Story on an Atheist Minister leading the faithful: “Reading the Bible is what led me not to believe in God,” he said. I came across this article awhile back. It’s an old one, but one worth repeating. It really … Continue reading
Originally posted on Finding Truth:
By now, everyone knows about the devastating tornado that tore through Moore, Oklahoma on Monday, May 20th. This morning, on NBC’s Today Show, I heard a touching story about a woman who was in labor…
Bible Difficulty #10 Could the Apostle John & Peter read and write? Were they illiterate? Most conservative evangelicals hold to the traditional view that both Apostle John and Apostle Peter were the original authors of their epistle, but historical and … Continue reading
This is kind of like my response post to CNN’s Where was God in Aurora by Dan Gilgoff. And this is in no way to be disrespectful to the families at Aurora. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the … Continue reading
Originally posted on CNN Belief Blog:
Editor’s note: Andrea Palpant Dilley is the author of “Faith and Other Flat Tires.” By Andrea Palpant Dilley, Special to CNN During my junior year in college, I took a butter knife from my…
A Women attempts to Praying the storm away, she is calling upon God’s name and Jesus name. (This is on the CNN website.)