- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Did Apostle John and Apostle Peter write their epistles?
- The History of Inerrancy
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Abductive Reasoning (Part 5)
- Dealing with the Reasonable vs. the Possible
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
- Who's the Liar: Jesus of Nazareth or John the Baptist?
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: does god exist?
God is the above and beyond everything; God is the unmovable mover; God is the first and the last, …..God is the Married Bachelor. God is the living contradiction. Too many times I have listened to people describe God as … Continue reading
It was a weekday, and I had just got off work. I had got into my car to drive home, And I had made the turn out of the parking lot passing the Steak n Shake to my left. Then … Continue reading
For really where they contradict is in the thinking of evidence and faith and how it applies to daily worldviews. That you can live in a world where faith and religion don’t contradict, but you have to separate the domain … Continue reading
After doing my post series on the Anatomy of a Perfect God, I wanted to finish it off with one final question: Does the concept of God even make sense? Is the idea of a Perfect God illogical? The Philosophy … Continue reading
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
By Bart S. Phillips I once believed the voice inside my head was God. I once believed the voice in me that said That taking things that are not mine is wrong, That hitting and hurting others is wrong, That … Continue reading
This will probably be my last questionnaire post, I like doing them, because they are fun, simple, and easy to do. But they don’t serve the true purpose of the blog, which is too examine and evaluate the belief in … Continue reading
On several occasion I usually get some version of the two following Question and all these questions are really not about the existence of (any generic) God, but Why I don’t ultimately believe in the Christian God.: What is the … Continue reading
How could an infinite God take on limitations? Could God still be infinite if he is limited? Well before we tackle this question, let’s define the topic as according to some traditional apologetics. “The infinite nature of God simply means … Continue reading
What is God? What is he made of? This is an important question to some, because in many cases the attributes of God are described, but God himself is not defined. If “God” is immaterial, intangible, and invisible, how is … Continue reading
Ignosticism is not a belief or a non-faith or a worldview. It is really a principal position when entering into a discussion or debate about ‘What is God?’ and ‘Does God exist?’ I’ve actually seen several slightly differentiating definitions of this, on … Continue reading