- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Is the Bible, God's Perfect Word?
- Is the concept of a Perfect God Illogical?
- Who's the Liar: Jesus of Nazareth or John the Baptist?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
- Did Apostle John and Apostle Peter write their epistles?
- Book Review: The Bible in Translation By Bruce M. Metzger
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: logical contradiction
A while back I did a post on God being Infinite and the many contradictory problems with calling God infinite. And when doing that post, in the comments section the post turned to issue of God being Eternal. So I … Continue reading
This is the last post in my Religion vs Science Series. Different Worldviews of Faith and Science I would definitely say that a christian/religious worldview contradicts that of a scientific world view. For in a religious worldview morality, faith, God, … Continue reading
Now some of my counterparts might disagree with this post but I must confess at the core of traditional fundamental biblical Christianity it contradicts with science. We would be disillusioned to think that religion and science are not at war … Continue reading
This Post is Part of Series of Post called Dissecting the Anatomy of God. Quick View: Table of Contents, I know this topic is overlapping with Intelligent Design and creationism, but I’ll try to focus primarily on the topic at hand. A … Continue reading
Bible Difficulty #11 Confusion-1 Corinthians 14:33 “God is not a God of confusion [disorder] but of peace…” (NIV) other versions say “God is not the author of confusion, but of peace….”(KJV) So is God the creator or not the creator … Continue reading
Contradiction #6 Well this is not much of a scriptural contradiction; it’s more of a logical contradiction. When going through the Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, I noticed that they are all written in third person. That was interesting, … Continue reading