10 Questions to ask an Atheist
I thought this would be interesting, because I’ve seen several questionnaires like this, but I wanted something that would go deep and to get people someone thinking. (Please give realistic and honest answers.)
1. If there is NO God, then there is no Measurement or Standard for morality? Then What will define morality?
2. If there is NO God, then there is NO meaning or purpose to Life. So without a God, does life have purpose or meaning? Without God, does the Atheist have purpose?
4. If we are ancesoters/descendants of Apes, then why are there no transitional fossils or species to support this theory?
5. Do you believe in Human Nature? It is Human Nature to believe in God, if so, why do you go against human nature and not believe in God?
6. Can ‘Something come from Nothing’? Doesn’t that violate The First Law of Thermodynamics?
7. It seems that a society of Atheist are immoral and self-destructing. Why would anyone want a Godless Society, just look at our examples: North Korea, Maoist China, Stalin, & Pot Pol?
8. If you were to die, and you were before God. And he was getting ready to pass judgement on you, What would be your reaction or thoughts? What plea would you give him so he does not judge you harshly?
9. What would convince you atheism is wrong? And that Christianity is Right?
10. Why are you an Atheist? Why do you NOT believe in God? Why do you reject God? (You can be as detailed as you want.)