- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
- Who is the Best Atheist Debater?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Deductive Reasoning (Part 7)
- Is Biblical Inerrancy, Biblical? Does Inspiration imply inerrancy?
- What is God?
- A Complete Study on Biblical Inerrancy, Infallibility, and Inspiration
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: Scientific skepticism
Originally posted on What comes to my mind…:
I thought this was a funny post picture, but so true at the same time. What comes to my mind… View original post
1. Bart Ehrman Ehrman is a professor is a professor at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. He actually attended very conservative bible schools, Wheaton College and Moody Bible Institute. And then went on to receive his PH. D … Continue reading
For those who are not familiar with the background of this video I wanted to highlight something very critical other than the typical ridicule and silliness of it. That Ray Comfort is using a banana (The atheist nightmare) as proof … Continue reading
A Miracle by definition is the suspension of the laws of nature and physics. It by so, that when nature or physical law cannot explain something, that is when something is deemed a miracle. To the skeptic & atheist they don’t believe in miracles; and the religious believer does. So … Continue reading
Does Prayer Work? That is the Scientific question. There have been many studies over the last 65 years as pertaining to the effectiveness and verifiability of the assured applicability of prayer. The majority of the studies have taken place under … Continue reading
“The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without evidence.” –Thomas H. Huxley ******** “What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.” –Christopher Hitchens ******** “It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, … Continue reading
It was only after reading a book review on the Finding Truth blog about this book did I decide to buy this book on amazon. And I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed reading. It … Continue reading
This Post is Part of Series of Post called Dissecting the Anatomy of God. Quick View: Table of Contents, I know this topic is overlapping with Intelligent Design and creationism, but I’ll try to focus primarily on the topic at hand. A … Continue reading