- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Who's the Liar: Jesus of Nazareth or John the Baptist?
- When we say that the Bible is the Word of God, What does that really mean?
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
- The Atheist Challenge
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- The History of Inerrancy
- Did Apostle John and Apostle Peter write their epistles?
The BitterSweet Category
Tag Archives: jesus
The First part of this post can be found here. I didn’t understand why Zubin did not want a relationship with God. Who wouldn’t want a relationship with Jesus? Who wouldn’t want a deeper understanding of God? Who wouldn’t want … Continue reading
Originally posted on Finding Truth:
The first post in this series can be found here. Personally, I think this is one of the clearest contradictions in the Bible. Why does the Bible give us Jesus’ genealogy? I can think of…
When I first saw the initial picture of Jesus talking to Spiderman, Captain America and The Hulk, I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself. As to how silly this picture really makes the ideology of Jesus really look. Even though … Continue reading
Personally, I am not an expert in Bible prophecy nor I am studied in this topic. So what I decided to do was put together a collection of failed biblical prophecy and general articles on failed biblical prophecy. Just a quick note for the reader; this is dealing specifically with predictions and prophecies … Continue reading
1. Bart Ehrman Ehrman is a professor is a professor at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. He actually attended very conservative bible schools, Wheaton College and Moody Bible Institute. And then went on to receive his PH. D … Continue reading
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
This Post is Part of Series of Post called Dissecting the Anatomy of God. Quick View: Table of Contents, This all together is a confusing topic to tackle, and somewhat difficult to explain or gather because of the way people/believers interpret the … Continue reading
I remember seeing this a while back, and what struck me about it was not the mocking overtone of the comment. But that the only thing that I could disagree with as being wrong, was the zombie part. The other question that … Continue reading
Bible Difficulty #9 There are well over 5000 NT manuscripts. In many languages, but mostly in Greek and Latin. And the earliest of Manuscripts are in Greek. However, not one is in the natural language of Jesus and his disciples….Hebrew/Aramaic. … Continue reading
This is not my comments, but someone else’s. I tried to repost, but it wouldn’t allow me too. So I just Copied and Pasted. This is my investigation into whether or not they actually prove Jesus’ historicity. Here’s his list: … Continue reading
Contradiction #3 If you ask any Christian this Question: “Who is the Greatest Person to ever live?” JESUS, would probably be your answer 99.99% of the time. But wait this gives me a little confusion. Why? Because in separate occasions the Bible … Continue reading
Contradiction #1 This was the first MAJOR contradiction, I came across in my studies. That in all my knowledge of the word, nothing could justify it. According to the Old Testament of the Bible, (Malachi 4:5 & Malachi 3:1). God … Continue reading