- August 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (10)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (10)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (10)
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (14)
- April 2012 (8)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (4)
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the Different Types of Reasoning?
- Where did the people come from after Adam and Eve? Where did Cain find his wife?
- Why are the Gospels written in THIRD Person?
- Top Christian Apologist
- Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism...Inductive Reasoning vs. Deductive Reasoning (Part 8)
- Is Biblical Inerrancy, Biblical? Does Inspiration imply inerrancy?
- Is the Bible, God's Perfect Word?
- The Genesis 6:3 Problem?
- Is the concept of a Perfect God Illogical?
- Why A New Covenant if the First was Perfect? Is the Law of God Perfect?
The BitterSweet Category
Category Archives: youtube
It’s another milestone for the Bittersweet End Blog. My 200th post I never would have thought when I first started blogging that I would have enjoyed it so much nor reaching 200 completed post (and also 60,000 views). One thing … Continue reading
Now I usually don’t like to put up sartirical videos, but this one has a level of truth to it. Comments by the Creator of the Video: This video contains some insane things I’ve heard. You can see how the … Continue reading
This is a very interesting de-conversion story of Daniel Everett as he tried to evangelize to an indigenous (atheist) Amazonian Tribe. And in his attempt to convert them, he himself converted to a non-believer. *He also has a book about … Continue reading
This is the last post in my Religion vs Science Series. Different Worldviews of Faith and Science I would definitely say that a christian/religious worldview contradicts that of a scientific world view. For in a religious worldview morality, faith, God, … Continue reading
In my previous post I talked about how among the opinion of the general populace that even though many say that there is no contradiction among religion and science. The christian community is struggling in this area because nearly a … Continue reading
Now some of my counterparts might disagree with this post but I must confess at the core of traditional fundamental biblical Christianity it contradicts with science. We would be disillusioned to think that religion and science are not at war … Continue reading
1. Bart Ehrman Ehrman is a professor is a professor at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. He actually attended very conservative bible schools, Wheaton College and Moody Bible Institute. And then went on to receive his PH. D … Continue reading
1. William Lane Craig Dr. Craig is probably the most famous modern-day apologist in the world. He currently runs the Reasonable Faith podcast and website. He holds several degrees in divinity and theology and currently holds a research professor of philosophy … Continue reading
In this post I wanted to talk about what it means to call God, Unchanging and Immutable in the biblical sense and in the philosophical sense. A Philosophical Immutable God: Some of the classic definitions of an immutable God goes … Continue reading
Originally posted on Finding Truth:
By now, everyone knows about the devastating tornado that tore through Moore, Oklahoma on Monday, May 20th. This morning, on NBC’s Today Show, I heard a touching story about a woman who was in labor…
Does Prayer Work? That is the Scientific question. There have been many studies over the last 65 years as pertaining to the effectiveness and verifiability of the assured applicability of prayer. The majority of the studies have taken place under … Continue reading
Go to Main Menu, Bonus topic for my series: Reasoning with Faith, Religion, and Atheism Scriptural Reasoning (SR) is a growing academic field of study, because it is a relatively young philosophical field of thought. In some academic circular it is … Continue reading
This Post is Part of Series of Post called Dissecting the Anatomy of God. Quick View: Table of Contents, This all together is a confusing topic to tackle, and somewhat difficult to explain or gather because of the way people/believers interpret the … Continue reading
This Post is Part of Series of Post called Dissecting the Anatomy of God. Quick View: Table of Contents, This is more of the philosophical question of the existence of God and could a perfect God actually exist? To many … Continue reading